• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You |Divest|
    Holding a stern face at the older white and teal splashed pegasus girl had proven to be rather difficult. Divest had her fair share of staring contest with her mother and even some of the creatures that also called the island their home, but there was something a bit different with the new girl. Perhaps it was the look of confusion that slipped onto the older filly’s face that made her stern expression soften.

The green filly’s ears flicker forward at the sound of the other filly speaking up. Divest already liked that the older filly was apologizing. You should be sorry, she thinks with an invisible satisfied smile. She would not allow anyone to think that they could come strolling in and take over her little islands. It was her kingdom!

Her eyes narrow a little and for a moment at the question the filly asks her about being queen. It’s alright.” Divest holds herself up a little taller as she begins to speak. “I’m glad to know you didn’t come here to take my island. I’ve heard that sometimes strangers like to come and do that.” Well, at least the stories her mother told her confirmed that information, but she would not say anything about that to the other girl.

Yes, I am the queen of Island Resort.” A smug expression crosses over her pastel green features. There is a brief gleam in her silver colored eyes, almost sparkling like her diamond hooves. “My name is Divest. What should I call you?” She asks with a slight tilt of her head to the right as she obviously overlooks the filly once again and then meets her gaze again.

@[Vita]
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You |Divest| - by Vita - 08-20-2019, 09:39 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Divest| - by Divest - 08-29-2019, 05:29 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Divest| - by Vita - 08-30-2019, 02:02 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Divest| - by Divest - 09-01-2019, 02:33 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Divest| - by Vita - 09-07-2019, 02:57 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Divest| - by Divest - 09-20-2019, 08:27 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Divest| - by Vita - 09-22-2019, 10:09 PM