• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open quest]  Mathematics&physical exercise DEADLINE EXTENDED
    Dear students,

Due to my noticing that some of you have some trouble with this assignment the deadline has been postponed by roughly 2 days. Use your time well.

-remember, both water sources do not run out
    -think of all the restrictions I haven’t given instead of only the ones I gave you
    -all can make it to the other side if on the right trail. pick the path with the least number of ‘helpers’ you need to complete it
    -for those who were ready to post the answer by now, a time system will start after the original deadline. Those who post within the original deadline (3pm cst today, friday 23rd) are safe, those who post in 24 hours after that will get a minimal time substraction, those who post after that (so on sunday) a slightly larger amount of points will be taken.

I’ll be equally happy with posts of problem-solvers who almost made it or give the wrong answer, as long as your logical reasoning is presented well, as those with the right answer with only half an explanation.

See you on sundae Wink
    Tir

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Mathematics&physical exercise DEADLINE EXTENDED - by Tir - the teacher - 08-23-2019, 05:34 AM
    RE: Mathematics&physical exercise - by Nolin - 08-23-2019, 10:05 AM