• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All that is gold does not glitter; Aquaria

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    Hanging relatively still in the air is quite hard for a parrot, one might say unnatural - like many other behavioral queernesses of this certain specimen. He loses a bit of his altitude after being bumped with the mare’s nose, but this doesn’t matter to him as he grins to her in a way that any normal parrot couldn’t have. It seems he’s caught her attention, and he doesn’t mind the prodding by a pretty woman, if he’s honest.

She wishes him a good day too, still examining him, and the bird nods to her as he continues their conversation. ”Thanks Ma’am. Sometimes I think the air here is much better than where I currently live.” he muses, but thinks that maybe that has to do with his own messing with things. Still, it doesn’t really bother him nor should it her.

He’s about to ask for a name and possibly introduce himself, but she already gives. Making a mock-mid-air bow first, the bird pulls back up after his little stunt to continue their conversation. ”I’m everything and nothing - anything you want, really. But I was born a horse, if that’s what you’re after.” And, like that, he lands in the sand besides her and shifts back to his birth-form; a knabstrup stallion with golden spots. He smiles at her like a child might have when with some sort of invention to present, then grinning a little more obviously as he studies her face for her reaction. ”I’m Aodhán.”

@[Aquaria]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All that is gold does not glitter; Aquaria - by Aodhan - 08-26-2019, 10:53 AM