• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    One for all; Jesper, any
    Leilan's words pull at the corners of Jesper's lips. A chuckle emits from his vocal chords as the ice dragon makes light of tracking down his offspring. The laugh fades into a soft smile before the black notes Leilan's change in expression. He watches and waits for his brother to address the favor he asked of him. Bronze-tipped lobes flick back-and-forth with uncertainty as he ponders how the scaled male will respond. His head tilt has Jesper anticipating a follow-up question but, the roan does not ask for more information.

The black cracks another smile at the steed's light remark. He formulates his response before opening his maw to speak. "I am hoping Castile is interested in avoiding any misconceptions. You can tell him the discussion will spare Beqanna any unnecessary bloodshed. Or, if pity appeals to him, perhaps tell him that my leg was broken, is still healing, and I cannot meet closer? I just want to avoid him thinking I mean any ill-will against Loess or, him. So, I am willing to explain what and why I am about to do must be done before I do it."

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-19-2019, 06:29 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-20-2019, 04:11 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-22-2019, 11:04 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-23-2019, 09:48 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-27-2019, 02:57 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-27-2019, 11:22 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-28-2019, 07:44 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-30-2019, 07:11 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 09-03-2019, 11:12 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 09-15-2019, 07:55 AM