• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    One for all; Jesper, any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    Leilan, despite being a highly emotional creature himself, doesn’t pick up on Jesper’s slightly-too-neutral behavior when it comes to the topic of recruiting. And, honestly, the scaled roan had only shortly suggested it when it came to the top of his head, and quickly forgets about it as well. It’s liberating how much he doesn’t need to worry about the Isle any more.

There’s only one thing he’s not sure about. ”Are the children still around? Or have they flown out by now.” he’s curious. There’s no familiar smell nearby, and even Ilan must be two years old by now if his estimations are correct, but he’d better make sure.

The black stud doesn’t seem to know Wolfbane, and perhaps, if Leilan thinks about it, it can be that they missed out on one another. ”He was recruited to Loess by Arthas when I was their… visitor. Good kid, bit of a smart-ass if you ask me. Pirate Lord he called himself when he was crowned, if that’s an indication. But I guess he’s a good enough neighbour to have.” the roan shrugs it off, not thinking he should tell Jesper all that he knows about the striped male - it’s better to make his own acquaintances in the present, than for Jesper to live through Leilan’s memories.

When the bronze-tipped male asks for clarification on the last sentence, Leilan grins a bit. ”You can’t stay away from the world or pick a home and not get involved with politics. You’ve work to do - there’s no avoiding Taiga, and no moving to other places. Congratulations on the job.” He grins, knowing full well he gave Jesper said job. But nevertheless, he means it in a way. He doubts the black will be bothered by any of the things Leilan was, and is, in a leading position.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Jesper]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-19-2019, 06:29 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-20-2019, 04:11 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-22-2019, 11:04 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-23-2019, 09:48 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-27-2019, 02:57 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-27-2019, 11:22 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-28-2019, 07:44 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-30-2019, 07:11 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 09-03-2019, 11:12 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 09-15-2019, 07:55 AM