• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana]
    Venus

She wants to be mad at him...but when she hears his reason she can't bring herself to remain angered. He looks remorseful....doesn't that mean she should forgive him?

He tells her that his mother is unwell, and she had met the mare before so she knows the possibilities. She doesn't ask for details though, because in all honesty she didn't care about Sabra. When he says he would have came back 'if he had known' her gaze falters to the floor.

What did he think would happen? She was a loyal girl, not the jealous type and still he didn't think that a child would have been the outcome? In her heart she forgives him already, it might be because she had missed him so terribly. It's fine, the words were a mutter and her maw gently strokes his cheek.

A huff of smoke exhales his nares, and she listens as he speaks again. This time noting he was looking for a home...for him and his younger sister. She wants to be angry that he was raising his sister, but there children were grown now and the time to raise has passed. He mentions bringing her, and he intends to say the kids, but he doesnt know there names... Spyro, and Cynder. Her voice holds no judgement as she speaks.

She steps closer to him, his warmth now radiating onto her. I would like to know where you end up, and then I will decide if I will come. Nerine had been her home for so long...but she doesn't know if she can say goodbye again. Cynder is a dragon...just like you, she's a little erratic, and perhaps if her father had been around she could have controlled her traits better. Spyro has the wings, but nothing else. He is a good boy, but she leaves out the part of his jealousy on his lack of dragon traits that his twin holds.

Nothings Wrong When Nothings True

@[Santana]

Messages In This Thread
    Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-18-2019, 05:49 PM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-20-2019, 09:27 AM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-27-2019, 04:31 PM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 09-09-2019, 10:20 AM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 09-13-2019, 02:06 PM