• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how do I learn my dreams to mold; family
    and underneath the layers, I find myself asking what's left
    a hollowed out form, the skeleton of a ghost, the pitiful echo of what once was
    The warmth radiating from their skins seeps far deeper. It brushes the edges of his soul and blankets his thrumming heart as Castile continues to embrace their entirety for another moment longer. A breath catches in his throat after finally admitting to Sochi what has been swimming in his mind for years… years. It’s like a phoenix that has broken from its shackles, a sense of weightlessness as it rises on an updraft in all its glory. Castile’s heart swells and soars just the same, his smile a transparent window into his profound joy.

This is the height of it all – this very moment – and just as his heart flirts with the edges of bursting, Sochi reiterates the same.

The weight of her words lifts him far higher than anything else in this world. Scales ripple across his skin and his eyes flash with the jubilance that pours through his every vein, struggling to remain subdued as their children stand between them in sweet reunion. Sochi presses a loving kiss to the curve of his jaw, punctuating her confession and binding themselves to one another. A heavy breath sighs from his lungs, finding peace and happiness in all of this. ”I’ve wanted to tell you for so long,” he murmurs as his wings fold to his side, exposing them all to the sunlight again. Reia slips out from between them and nudges her sibling. There is nothing to say, nothing to do, as she observes the love pouring from her parents. A jagged smile tugs at her lips, immaturely understanding this as a means of life.

With their daughter inching away, Castile hugs himself to Sochi’s side. They melt into one another as his lips trail along her neck then her shoulder, still always memorizing every inch of her – still always wanting to touch every inch of her. ”You’re everything I’ve ever needed,” life spun him in many circles and nearly defeated him, yet somehow it brought him to Sochi. Their tapestries began sewing together. ”Everything I’ve ever wanted,” he buries his face into her, smiling into the heat of her skin. ”You are my entire world, Sochi.”

castile

@[sochi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: how do I learn my dreams to mold; family - by Castile - 09-12-2019, 11:34 AM