• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how do I learn my dreams to mold; family
    sochi

Sochi had never yearned for a family—had never found herself dreaming of the day where she would be able to lay claim to one of her own. She loved her mother but her mother had never truly understood her. She had never been able to figure out the maps of her veins and the different things that make her tick. She had only known how to warn her away from the wildness, how to correct her into conformity.

So it is surprising to her how fiercely she cares about it now.

How fiercely she has come to protect it.

She builds walls around it and bares her teeth at anyone who comes close to it.

Now that her family is together again, she relaxes against it. She feels Castile open his wings to embrace them all and she grins into her son’s neck. Against the feel of her daughter curled up against them all. She knows that it won’t last forever. Both of their children are independent—and Reia is nearly feral with it—but she will at least know that they are safe. She will know that they are together.

But this all fades when Castile leans against her, when she feels his mouth against her. She shivers a little, feels it race up her spine, and she angles her head to press a kiss back against him again.

The words have weight. They have meaning.

And they are something that she has never said to anyone else before.

But she knows that they are true.

“I love you too, Castile,” she says, her words nearly a growl as she leans up to kiss his jaw back. “I have for so long now,” she confesses, her silvery eyes tracing the draconic edges of his face.

well, I can try to get you closer but I know you’d break your neck just to see the stars
    and if we don’t dare to hold it then this reckless wandering love was never ours

[Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    RE: how do I learn my dreams to mold; family - by sochi - 09-03-2019, 01:08 AM