• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Sea Salt & Sugar // Any
    The pretty blue filly seemed glad that she was not the only one here, for she trotted eagerly in Aten's direction when he began to slow down. When they were close enough, the filly introduced herself as Sibyl, a smile that seemed to brighten her entire face spreading across her lips.

Aten found her enthusiasm, her brightness, infectious, and could not stop a smile from appearing on his own lips. Sibyl tells him that she was born in Beqanna before giving him reassurance. Ten merely shook his head in a gentle fashion, "There is no need to worry. Perhaps one day you shall trust me with such personal information, but for now, I am glad you felt secure enough to offer me your name."

The filly explained she was in search of the land called Tephra, a land Aten knew of well. He had not paid many visits there himself, but the land was familiar. As Aten watched the filly, he thought he saw a shadow pass over her face, as if she was recalling a dark time. Aten himself did not show any sign that he had been affected by Taiga in the past or present, for in truth he hadn't. All he knew of the land was what he had heard from others in passing.

"I would be glad to help. Tephra is about a five suns walk west from here, possibly three or four if you gallop. I will be heading back in the same direction as well, to Taiga. If you would not mind some company, I would like to join you. Perhaps any other questions you may have along the way?"

@[Sibyl] Apologies for the wait, many things kept me very busy.

Messages In This Thread
    Sea Salt & Sugar // Any - by Sibyl - 08-18-2019, 08:01 PM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Any - by Aten - 08-19-2019, 03:20 PM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Any - by Sibyl - 08-24-2019, 08:14 AM
    RE: Sea Salt & Sugar // Any - by Aten - 08-29-2019, 10:34 PM