• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

daydream believer - starsin

daydream believer.

Lala hadn’t thought of her idea as an adventure. Her brow furrowed and she lowered her gaze to consider the possibility. An ordeal? Sure. But an adventure?  She cocked her head at the thought, her baby mind toying with the idea.  She supposed that if she left out the scary bits (which was like...a lot) it was a pretty great adventure, wasn’t it!? She smiled up at Starsin at the thought.  “You’re right! It really was an adventure!”, she trilled, happily. The little pink girl puffs out her chest at the realization.  Instead of scared, lost child she was a brave adventurer! Certainly an improvement.

But her baby eyes widened even further when the mare mentioned she could stay. “Do you mean it? It’s okay if I stay here?” There was awe in the girl’s voice, and it was quite evident that Beulah and Starsin’s definition of ‘for a while’ were vastly different.  And not only could she stay, but there was the potential for making friends. She practically quivered with excitement. ”Do you think they’ll like me - your twins I mean?” Because in her mind, Lala had already made two new friends.

The fear that plagued the little pink girl all but evaporated at the gray mare’s touch, and she closed her eyes at the comforting gesture. “My name is Beulah...but you can call me Lala!” the girl said, taking a step closer to the mare and curling her nose around one of her forelegs in a psuedo-hug. "Thank you, Starsin."

b e u l a h.

welp. its official. starsin has been adopted.
    @[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    daydream believer - starsin - by Beulah - 08-06-2019, 07:44 PM
    RE: daydream believer - starsin - by Starsin - 08-12-2019, 02:08 AM
    RE: daydream believer - starsin - by Beulah - 08-17-2019, 07:09 PM
    RE: daydream believer - starsin - by Starsin - 09-02-2019, 07:00 PM
    RE: daydream believer - starsin - by Beulah - 09-05-2019, 08:35 PM