• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

to watch you lose control, morgayne

Malone’s feathers brush her shoulders and within that shelter he presses his lips to her small dark forehead. It is a magic that Morgayne has never experienced. Her own mother has probably never kissed anyone’s forehead, and the brothers who are raising her are much more likely to give her a fond kick. A fretful hiccup shakes the girls frame just once but that kiss impresses a safety on her frantic little heart. “I was so scared.” Her shame is heavy but the words are very soft and she will bite him so hard if he ever mentions it...but by now she knows better than to worry that he will.

The boy lies down on the ground beside her and she paces right up to his face. Malone’s beautiful wings shelter them and in spite of herself she smiles (little fangs flashing) at the way the light filters through feathers and dust around the two of them. The smile melts away into confused alarm. “A genie took Meraxes’ eye!? What do you mean you got it back? How did you carry it?” Ever concerned with the practicalities despite the fact that she is the size of a god-damned cottontail. “No it was one of those fairies. Then a bird tried to eat me.” She hasn’t given much thought to how long she might continue to be at risk of being lunch or getting stepped on my some idiot. Turning in a circle Morgayne looks at her pink sides and inspects her small self. “Not for very long I think, they didn’t say it would be forever and fairies probably have to tell you if they are shrinking you forever.” There is a touch of alarm in her features though, because she does not know this for sure.

Morgayne inches closer to the boys face so that she can press her fanged muzzle to the side of it.  “I never noticed what a big head you have.” She says primly, and then remembering that might come across as rude even if she meant only to be observant she adds.“I like it.”

sometimes i wish
    we could be strangers
    Morgayne

@[Malone] ily bighead

Messages In This Thread
    to watch you lose control, morgayne - by Malone - 08-04-2019, 08:22 PM
    RE: to watch you lose control, morgayne - by Morgayne - 09-01-2019, 08:32 PM