• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

oh, my siren won't you call; any
    She could hear the mischeviousness in Popinjay's voice as she pushed her forehead behind her shoulder talking of next time's and she shook her head slightly in response as her attention proceeded to Aten and the stranger as they talk.

Owin shoves his way between his mothers legs after exchanging glances with Popinjay and now he was curious of the stranger as well. His brown muzzle pokes forward, his blue-purple eyes locking with that of the antler boy, searching his mind curiously as the adults talked. Before long he maneuvered his blue-golden body out infront of Lethy to look at his mom and Aten. He's okay, the worst thing he's done is forget just exactly what he was suppose to do here on his visit. He wont hurt anyone. he squeaks up at the adults before craning his neck around  to look at the boy with cocked ears and a smile.

With that Lethy raises an eyebrow looking at her son and then to Popinjay, Well, then if that is the case why don't we let Aten take care of political matters first and then maybe he and Aegea can join us in the meadow later for stories and maybe a show. I am sure the other children would enjoy that as well, don't you think Popinjay? she asked as she started to usher the two away from the other two and towards the center of Taiga. Let's go find Lepis and let her know. she said turning back, It was nice to meet you Aegean, hope to see you soon.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[aegea ] @[Popinjay]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-03-2019, 05:49 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-03-2019, 08:37 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-06-2019, 12:09 AM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Owin - 08-07-2019, 03:04 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-08-2019, 11:44 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-10-2019, 01:26 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Izora Lethia - 08-12-2019, 02:58 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-15-2019, 04:20 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-19-2019, 12:25 AM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-21-2019, 09:32 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-22-2019, 11:15 PM