• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  now I'm terrified and restless but I just cannot escape, Tunnel

CASIMIRA

dragon-shifting daughter of ashhal and ryatah

She isn’t sure if she has seen him before. Maybe from the corner of her eye she has felt herself being watched, but never did she look to see who it was. She just knows that every time she felt eyes on her there was a familiar icy prickling of fear that shivered up her neck, and silently she would hope and pray that whoever it was would continue on their way. She knew she could shift, even in the middle of an attack. She knows there’s a good chance that she could annihilate whoever might try and take her, but she didn’t want to.

She wanted to stop having flashing images of the golden stallion bleeding. She wanted to stop having nightmares of attacking the alien creatures. She wanted to stop having that feeling that something was trying to break it’s way out of her.

He is suddenly in front of her, then, a shadow manifesting itself into something physical. It makes her heart lurch into her throat and leave her mouth as a startled, “Oh.” For just a moment the vaguely reptilian shape of her eyes narrow, and there is a rippling shimmer as white scales roll across her body like a wave, and she feels her teeth grow sharp against her tongue. But she settles herself, then, the porcelain-smoothness of her skin returning, and her pale blue eyes rounding as she stares up at him. There is nothing childlike or innocent in the way that she looks at him, and instead there is a clear guarded shield of distrust reflecting in her eyes. “I don’t understand what you mean,” there is a defensive bite to her tone, angling her head to look up at him in defiance. “You think I can’t take care of myself?”

@[Tunnel]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: now I'm terrified and restless but I just cannot escape, Tunnel - by Casimira - 08-09-2019, 06:12 PM