• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have never been nothing; felicitey

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

After admitting to her crimes, Dracarys remains silent. She watches the young lioness carefully. Uncertainty fills her, barely touching the finer parts of her features. She tries not to show it, but she cannot conceal her emotions right now. They were running too high for her to control.

The blue yearling is not sure what will happen. She tries to read every emotion and movement that she can from her friend. Dracarys liked @[Felicitey] dearly, but not truly knowing how she felt when her world crumbled was almost frightening. Her stomach knotted with fear—not because she was scared for her life, but because she thinks she might have lost her only friend.

Dracarys, holding her breath all of this time, exhales heavily when the lioness moves off of her. The blue girl slowly sits up. She carefully keeps an eye on the girl, watching as she circles in anger. Her ears flicker forward with concern. Dexter jumps on, soothing Felicitey. She is at least thankful that the monkey is here to help sooth her now.

Then she started to cry.

The blue year drops her gaze, suddenly feeling water running down. She blinked a couple of times, not realizing what was happening. Her sight became blurry as warm wet tears fell down her blue cheeks slowly.

“The fairy on the mountain told me I had to,” she mumbles, “She said if I wanted to trade protection for strength, I would need to steal something valuable from someone I loved.” Her gaze drifts slowly back to Felicitey. The tears began streaming down faster. She pauses for a long moment. Her mouth begins to feel dry, but she knows she has to explain more. Felicitey has to understand—she has to make her.

Dracarys licks her lips and then sighs softly. “I never had any friends until I met you, Felicitey.” It had never crossed her mind to ever make any when she was younger. Simply everyone was a steppingstone, and she had the world in her hands (or so her father told her). “And since we started talking, I loved every moment of it,” she admits. It felt wonderful to not think about the problems she was having in her life. However, she could never truly forget about her one ambition. “But I’ve waited long enough for the right opportunity to come. I’m sorry it had to be you. I’m sorry I took Dexter. I’m sorry you felt lost without him…” She trails off.

Her gaze is soft as she looks at Felicitey and she falls silent.

[Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I have never been nothing; felicitey - by Dracarys - 08-11-2019, 12:55 PM