• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have never been nothing; felicitey

Felicitey watches the girl beneath her with fierce eyes as her tail twitches back and forth aggressively. That is, until Dracary admits to her doings and why she did it. She pauses for a moment, her body still. As she takes in this new information.

A dragon.

Like her mother, she supposed.

What was she suppose to do with this information? Dracarys was really her first friend. She liked the girl the moment she met her. Her blueness had perked her interest and her personality had made it final, that she indeed liked Dracarys. But, she stole from her. No, she kidnapped her best friend and left her defeated for days.

Finally, with out really making much of a decision yet her eyes softened but only a smidge. With a frustrated huff she pushed off of Dracarys pacing a few feet away, turning in frustrated circles as she thought. A dragon. You had to steal Dexter away from me to become a dragon? she wondered outloud. It did not take long for Dexter to find a pause in her pacing and jump to Feliciteys back. Almost as suddenly, while Dexter wrapped his tiny fingers into her fur, rubbing away all the tension from all the familiar places, she began to cry. I was so lost with out him.

Dexter chattered to her while he soothed her. He tried to tell her that Dracarys had been good to him, that she had not hurt him, and that she needed to calm down and understand.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Dracarys]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I have never been nothing; felicitey - by Felicitey - 08-04-2019, 03:16 PM