• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ghosts come out at night; Vita
    His gaze settled uncomfortably on the girl. Look ar her, so naive.  Untouched by the horrors of this world. It's not fair. he though to himself. Something would have to be done about that.

It's the solitude that I enjoy about this place. It has been so long since I've had to engage with others. It's rather unnerving at times. But it makes me happy that you came with me to see my home. he says.

It is the truth. He is happy, in a twisted kind of way. He was happy to have found someone so trusting that he could be friends with them and deceive them at the same time with them being none the wiser.  He turned towards the archway of trees, pausing a moment to stare into darkness. It suited him, because he had spent to much time in that darkness when the world went black and rebirthed. It had tarnished his soul, and being stuck in his ghostly form for decades had done nothing to help. It had only chipped away at his goodness.

He stepped towards the opening and as he went through his body dissipated into the dark fog that had settled around their hooves.

Vita! Vita, help me his voice choked, and screamed as it came out while his body vanished out of existence.

He watched her with a grin as he continued to cry out in dispare. He moved silently in this form when he wanted. He maneuvered around her to a perch slightly above her. Vita, where are you? his voices became muffled as it crossed between the world if the dead and living.

The inbetween where he truly lived.

He continued to move around her, his voice bouncing off the dead wood trees. An echo of ghostly nightmares. They're... they're.. they're coming Vita he stuttered in broken screams Run!
    KHA
    it doesn't matter what world you live in; it only matters what world lives in you

@[Vita]

Messages In This Thread
    Ghosts come out at night; Vita - by Kha - 07-30-2019, 05:35 PM
    RE: Ghosts come out at night; Vita - by Vita - 08-01-2019, 12:18 PM
    RE: Ghosts come out at night; Vita - by Kha - 08-04-2019, 03:30 PM
    RE: Ghosts come out at night; Vita - by Vita - 08-05-2019, 04:42 PM