• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

truth hurts, needed something more exciting | anyone
    She is lowering herself to the ground to get a better look at the frog when it answers her. First is a series of soft ribbits like she expects, followed by a voice that does not belong to a frog.

Celina immediately screams and loses her balance, falling onto her side.

As her legs scrabble for purchase, she realizes that though the frog has disappeared (frightened by her flailing, no doubt), she can now see a boy behind her. He was the one that spoke, the filly realizes suddenly, not the frog. Or was he the frog? She narrows her green eyes, trying to see it, but the boy doesn't look very amphibious to her. “You’re not a frog, are you?” She asks the laughing boy, more curious than afraid. The last of her terror vanishes as the pale filly finds her feet again, and she makes an effort to shake off the bits of grass that cling to her as she turns to face the ribbiting boy.

“I mean, it’s okay if you are. I just thought maybe the frog was talking to me, and that’d be weird.” She chatters happily, taking a step closer to the spotted boy. He is covered in pretty spots, and Celina steps forward to get a closer look. “Oh these are nice.” She tells him admiringly. “Where did you get them?”

@[Aeolus]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: truth hurts, needed something more exciting | anyone - by Celina - 08-04-2019, 01:50 PM