• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Soldier keep on marching on; Ilma
    Ilma
    One night I will be the moon
    hanging over you

One night I will be a star
    follow where you are
    It’s not every day she proclaims herself someone’s saviour - indeed, she never did. She only acted, only observed, concluded, and spoke a few words of the truth to bend another’s thoughts. Or at least, that was the idea of it. Not always did that work - but as long as she believed it did, she had much more of a chance that the other believed, as well.

Convincing herself first, was what happened just before - although it was clear to see that the man before her, did not.

But it didn’t matter, the first step had been taken. As the white mare rambles on, she doesn’t miss the changing expressions on her conversation partner’s face. It amuses her in a way, but she also realizes she is not quite helping him, at the moment. Only herself.

It’s why she offered to start over, and is finally able to get a name. Hurricane. She smiles. Knowing her mother named her after the air itself, she wonders where this will bring her. Bring him. Them.

She nods to him, edges a little closer. ”So what was it that brought you here, today?” she asks. Surely there had been a reason to come out of hiding, even if he hadn’t known it at the time. Is he ready to try and live again?
    Hurry, the sun is waking
    Darling, don't leave me waiting

@[Hurricane]
    I'm just pretending no time has passed yay
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    Soldier keep on marching on; Ilma - by Hurricane - 07-26-2019, 03:51 PM
    RE: Soldier keep on marching on; Ilma - by Ilma - 07-27-2019, 08:32 AM
    RE: Soldier keep on marching on; Ilma - by Ilma - 08-09-2019, 07:10 AM
    RE: Soldier keep on marching on; Ilma - by Ilma - 08-29-2019, 11:10 AM
    RE: Soldier keep on marching on; Ilma - by Ilma - 10-23-2019, 02:59 AM