• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sabrina;
    Sabrina

Sabrina had no idea just how bad Erio had it, how much his mother had drilled into his head that he was not right. She had always been a tad optimistic in the dark world she has been born into, but had she known the truth she would have insisted he come home with her.

The boy brushes the topic off and insisting he would find a way. Sabrina doesn't think much of it, instead she insists that she hit a break through with him. He waddles forward and presses his muzzle into her leg, with a smile she lowers her own maw and licks the top of his head. He was still young and had plenty of life ahead of him.

When he finds a spot on the earths ground again his tail wags sending the foliage flying and she watches with a smile. Though he breaks the silence to announce he is happy to be a hellhound, and in all honesty Sabrina was happy too! Besides father Erio seemed to be the only additional hellhound around. Sure she fit in well with the wolves, but it was nice to be with other hellhounds as well.

You should be, we are an amazing breed, and all the others cower at us. Of course there were things like dragons that probably didn't fear the hellhound, but they were the superior canine. He continues to note that being a hellhound had brought them together, and a loving family would he lovely.

She frowns at his last comment, what was he missing in his life? How cruel was his mother truly? But she remains silent as he speaks again, this time telling her how lovely she was and how he appreciates her kindness. And even continues to talk about his family, and how he wishes he could alter there thoughts on him.

She was displeased with his comments, but still forces a smile on her face. He was a resilent hound for his age, he shouldn't be bashed continuously by the family who should be building him up. I'm glad I met you Erio, I wish you would come and live with me. I won't treat you like a defect, I can train you to overcome your disadvantage, perhaps even bring you to the mountain to ask the faeries to fix it. Though it didn't matter to Sabrina, she didn't see if as a defect. She shrugs though, it was up to him and perhaps he had more to sort out with his family before leaving them.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Erio]

Messages In This Thread
    Sabrina; - by Erio - 07-24-2019, 09:37 AM
    RE: Sabrina; - by Sabrina - 07-24-2019, 10:53 AM
    RE: Sabrina; - by Erio - 07-24-2019, 01:49 PM
    RE: Sabrina; - by Sabrina - 07-26-2019, 02:17 PM
    RE: Sabrina; - by Erio - 07-31-2019, 08:10 PM
    RE: Sabrina; - by Sabrina - 08-01-2019, 01:28 PM
    RE: Sabrina; - by Erio - 08-14-2019, 07:29 PM
    RE: Sabrina; - by Sabrina - 08-18-2019, 09:22 AM
    RE: Sabrina; - by Erio - 09-09-2019, 02:40 PM