• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Our Last Connection ||Birthing||
    Feeling confident about her strength now, the pastel filly focuses on her mother before her. She is in awe of the beauty the source of the voice holds. For so many days she dreamed of meeting the voice that she could hear and sometimes spoke to her. Her silver eyes trace across every curve of her body, noticing the pastel green that her mother is dipped in. She likes that color very much.

Her eyes gleam further when @[Mary] touches her neck. Her muzzle is warm and soft. Divest turns her muzzle towards her mother, pushing hers against the green mare’s. The girl’s ear flickers at the gentle words from her mother. Her smile widens with happiness at the proudness she hears in her mother’s voice.

Mary suddenly steps away; her ears flicker forward as she clearly watches her mother step away. When her mother mentions that this is her home, she realized she had not looked to where she was. Quickly, her eyes flicker across the scenery around her.

The pastel filly’s jaw drops in marvel. Slowly, her eyes travel across the land, noticing the different tropical plants and bright colors. Her eyes then drop down to the sandy floor, noticing how beautiful white it is.

A sparkle appears at the corner of her eye. Divest focuses on the sparkly, noticing her two hooves shine brightly then curiously. She also notices her limbs are the same color as her mother. The girl laughs softly. “We are the same color!” She bleeps out as her silver eyes quickly turn to look to Mary. “And my feet are so shiny!” She turns to look down at Mary’s now, but notices they are a different color. “But yours are not like mine.” She speaks quietly, curiously looking at how red they are.

The girl smiles wide again. “I like them both though,” she says happily before taking a few step towards where Mary has moved to. Her first steps are a bit wobbling, but as quickly as she found her balance, she finds walking to be a breeze. “I also like our home too, mama! I like it all very, very much!” She takes a couple steps forward from her mother’s side, and peers back. “Can we see more of it?” She asks with excitement.
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Mary - 07-22-2019, 11:18 AM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Divest - 07-26-2019, 11:09 AM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Mary - 07-28-2019, 05:43 PM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Divest - 07-31-2019, 04:45 PM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Nodens - 08-05-2019, 06:37 PM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Mary - 08-05-2019, 07:05 PM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Divest - 08-11-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Nodens - 08-22-2019, 11:32 AM