• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain; Any!
    Ilma
    One night I will be the moon
    hanging over you

One night I will be a star
    follow where you are
    Ilma chuckles a bit at Tlali’s answers, though she doesn’t interrupt nor correct him about things eating and tripping him. Instead, she focuses on his last remark. ”Any next time I see a fairy, I’ll remember to alert them to the issue. Until then, the trees make a great boundary for you to stay in the playground’s meadow, wouldn’t you think?”

Ilma tilts her head at Tlali’s opinion of his name, but realizes he can’t see it. ”Names often fit us more than we think. I’m pretty sure yours refers to both earth and sunlight, but in different languages. So that means you can choose which one you like - either fits you one way or another, depending on if you make it yours.” she explains to him.

Leading him away from the water, she chuckles at his abhorration of the larger, saltier water. ”Tlali, ny dear, you forget that the world isn’t solely made of horses. Some creatures prefer to fly, others to swim, and some like us, walk.”
    Hurry, the sun is waking
    Darling, don't leave me waiting

@[Tlali]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain; Any! - by Ilma - 08-20-2019, 01:56 PM