• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain; Any!

Don't wait for the storm to pass. Learn to dance in the rain

The colt centres his focus on the mare, pinpointing where her voice is "Of course! Everything tries to eat me" he says, though perhaps a little over-exaggerated "I think the trees are alive, when you're not looking they are always trying to trip you up and cause you trouble" he huffs, pointing toward the bruises on his body caused by tripping over various fallen trees "Whoever made the playground needs to think a little more carefully about those trees" he laughs slightly, his small tail wagging behind him.

"I'm Tlali, though honestly, I think that is a weird name" he shrugs, reaching out to meet her "Sunlight? Are you sure you're not just an angel? My dad says those are created out of sunlight" he hums exuberantly.

"I see, but what is the point of having water you can't drink, or water that can drown you" he shivers at the thought of drowning, falling into a deep void of nothing, unable to breathe and unable to see the exit, though his attention quickly returns to the kind mare "Yes please! I am very thirsty, I've been helping my father with his building antics and it makes me very hungry and thirsty you see" he nods quietly, emitting the same familiar noise as usual to try and figure out what was in front of him, taking a moment to scan the landscape "Lets go!" he says enthusastically as he trots ahead, emitting the high pitched noise every so often to make sure he wouldn't trip over anything on the ground.

tlali

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain; Any! - by Tlali - 08-12-2019, 04:42 AM