• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  if you want love, you gonna have to go through the pain; dawn

DAWN

i just killed off what was left of the optimist in me

Of course he doesn’t miss her fuck up, but at least he is polite enough to hide his amusement, lowering his lips to the water and averting his eyes – staring at her reflection, not that she realizes. When their eyes meet again there is something there, an emotion she can’t quite put the words to. She feels as though there is a light current running all over her body, leaving her tingling and nervous and feeling as though her bones are about to catch flame. As he drifts closer to her in the waters, the tension in her mind builds, and all she wants to do is run her mouth along the curve of his neck...

Surprised with herself, she breaks eye contact ones more, afraid that he will see the desire there. He draws even closer still, until they are close enough to touch and she has to physically hold herself back. His smile is as warm as ever as he speaks, lifting his nose to make water trickle down her face. She giggles like a child at that and leans into his warm touch as he presses his nose playfully into hers.

It will probably come off as bold, but she doesn’t hesitate as she drifts closer to him in the water, pressing her nose into the warm folds of skin where his neck begins. “Thank you,” she murmurs with a sigh before pulling a few inches away to gauge his reaction to her touch. “For so long... I’ve felt like I’ve been drowning,” she admits quietly, wanting him to pull her into a comforting embrace. “But here, in actual water... I feel peace. I feel happiness and joy. I feel...” Her voice trails off as she realizes what she is saying and the gravity of their situation. There is no hiding the wanting in her voice, or the flushed heat of her skin when she touched him.

This may be a mistake, but she wants him; she wants him to pull her in and embrace her and fulfill her every want and need – none of the other things matter anymore, just the two of them.

@[Valek]
    clean.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain; dawn - by Dawn - 08-19-2019, 12:04 AM