• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  the girl she's hiding horns; brunhilde

she got blood cold as ice
    and a heart made of stone

Leokadia is quite certain that the ombre girl did not know what would happen when she got those wildfire wings wet so she just watches her with a steadily unreadable expression until she introduces herself. Though there is a flicker of response at the way her name rolls off the Brunhilde’s lips without any comment on its complexity or ungainliness. Of course the girl soon reveals she knows all about cumbersome names herself. “I could call you quite a lot of things I imagine, but tell me what people normally call you. Mostly I’m just Lo, for example.” Its a clumsy flirtation that naturally rises in response to the Brunhilde’s quips but Lo is unaccustomed to such things.

She has always been attentive to how she is meant to behave, reading the cues she gets from others to adapt herself into something more appealing and better suited to survival in this environment or that. A great deal of it makes sense, fits into her puzzle somehow. For some reason she is in this moment thinking of her arrival in Loess, meeting Castile and thinking that he was very attractive and she was meant to notice such things and yet no tendril of reaction reached out to snag on to that idea and turn it into a feeling. Not even a shred of something to mimic until she learned it for herself.

Just now her soft muzzle is tinglingly aware of where Brunhilde had bumped it and Lo finds herself just staring. “What does that mean?” The cremello asks, tipping her shorn head to the side, her very light eyes narrowing thoughtful, confused. She does not understand seductions of any kind, but she hasn’t even the slightest frame of reference for the Fireball’s question. Or the way her cheeks warm a bit when Brunhilde’s topaz  eyes widen and blink with an innocent expression, an expression that is familiar to her but not in this context. “You are very strange.” Lo says, without judgement as she herself is very strange. “Are you done trying to douse yourself?” She says then, motioning towards a quieter inlet in the river where Brunhilde is not as likely to be washed off her feet.

but she keeps me alive
    she's the beast in my bones

Leokadia

@[brunhilde] mom, whats a lesbians?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the girl she's hiding horns; brunhilde - by Leokadia - 08-18-2019, 04:37 PM