• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  There Can Only Be One Victor {Ruinam}

Long May She Reign

Her world flipped upside down in the blink of an eye, yet she finds serenity here in the Resort. She misses her lushes foliage filled home, but the Pampas was similar enough.

The conversation with Ruinam was easy, like two friends who never had a time lapse between them. And it seems Ruinam feels similarly, he admits he was worried for her and Sinner but he is pleased she is safe. She nods her head with a humble smile, through all the wreckage she still had loyal friends, more had Loess not slowly picked at the Sylvan members. But that life was behind her and now she had to rebuild a future .

She asks if he had a queen or children, out of curiosity for many reasons. He notes he did not have a queen, but children were on the way. She smiles at the thought, the child in her belly wiggling as it was soon to meet the earth. Oh! she exclaims, Congrats, I guess my own child will have a playmate. Though she assumes the child will be living here, and in reality that isn't always the case. Does the mother live here? She cocks her eye looking for clarification.

The pale stag admits his worries about being a father and she couldn't help but gently laugh. Her eyes flick to the small fox who comes to the comfort of its master. Children are a scary thing, but I know you will be fantastic. It will come naturally, and your personality fits perfectly. She offers words of encouragement for him.

His own gaze finds Mary and his next words find her shocked. She had planned on putting Ruinam as an advisor in her own home before he left for the Resort. and now he offers her a place amongst the ranks. She couldn't be more joyed with his offer, I would love to hold a diplomat position of your liking. It was in her blood and she was itching to continue her tasks, being a diplomat was all she knew.

MARY

@[Ruinam]

Messages In This Thread
    There Can Only Be One Victor {Ruinam} - by Mary - 07-12-2019, 02:51 PM
    RE: There Can Only Be One Victor {Ruinam} - by Mary - 07-30-2019, 02:35 PM