• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    The firebird grins a bit at the arctic fox backing away, but focuses mostly on the horse who’s still talking to him. ”You take it better than most. You know, I was a horse once. Now…” he shrugs. ”That’s just one of my shapes, though you could say I’d more easily revert to that state than others.”

He listens to the cremello, wondering if there’s truth to it. ”I never saw a dragon - well, my dad had scales and teeth and eyes but, I don’t think that’s the same.” He thinks aloud. ”If you can describe one for me, perhaps I can be a dragon. Nothing I’ve tried so far has been beyond the limit of shifting.”

As an example, the firebird’s flames are doused, making way for golden scales along his body. He cocks his head at the stallion, now staring at him with reptilian eyes. What else does he need to alter to be a dragon, he seems to say.

Messages In This Thread
    Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-12-2019, 04:32 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 07-12-2019, 09:52 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-17-2019, 11:42 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 07-17-2019, 12:02 PM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-20-2019, 02:49 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 07-25-2019, 02:40 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-27-2019, 11:25 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 08-02-2019, 07:08 AM