• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any}
    Vita

Thankfully she wasn't alone for long, and the mare who accompanies her has the sweetest most welcoming voice. A smile tugs at her lips as she is spoken too, fear controlled her life and she decided in this situation to not let it. She made the trip before nightfall, before she convinced herself to stay in the nomad lands.

Th...thank you, she mutters a response nervous of this stranger that approaches her. But when the beautiful mare appears, she couldn't gaze away. Vita was no stranger to odd colored equines, the young girl sporting a teal coat. But this mare had a beautiful coat of her own.

And orangeish red color that flows down to a color that matches the sand. Vita's eyes flow across the mares body in awe, but when she catches herself doing it she finds herself embarrassed.

Her eyes scan the floor as the mare speaks again, this time she welcomes her to Ischia, and aks about her. My name is Vita, her voice was once again hushes as her eyes draped the sandy floor. I once lived in Nerine...but my family thought it was best to find my own way.. whatever that meant. I was a nomad for a bit..but I heard whispers of Ischia..it seemed to be a home I wanted. Her gaze slowly drifts back to the mares, is this your herdland? She asks the stranger who somehow makes her feel comfortable with no effort.

Fear Controls You

@[Adria]

Messages In This Thread
    A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Vita - 07-11-2019, 07:11 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Adria - 07-17-2019, 09:00 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Vita - 07-22-2019, 01:20 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Adria - 07-24-2019, 05:59 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Vita - 07-24-2019, 10:01 PM