• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  love is madness; Hyaline Meeting - Members Only

i never said that i would be your lover
    i never said that i would be your friend
    i never said that i would take no other

Rouhi arrives, quietly. Shortly afterward  young Aegean who plays illusions of golden rivers around her that make her laugh brightly for a moment. The others, should they choose to volunteer will be happily offered assignments but for now she will send these two off to introduce themselves in other lands. It will be good to see how they handle this task and what information they bring back. What each of them find interesting about the places they visit will certainly help her learn more about them.

“Wonderful. Rouhi, please go north to Icicle Isle and see what you can learn about it and its inhabitants. Aegean, please visit Taiga to the northwest and convey our warm greetings to its new leadership. When you return please seek me out to share what you have learned. I will see the both of you soon.”

She then turns North for Nerine herself, the only kingdom with which she has no connection to learn what she can.

kensa
    love is madness

@[Rouhi] @[aegean] Sorry this took me forever and is just short and simple but here we go! Also posted this the first time from my ooc, woops

Messages In This Thread
    RE: love is madness; Hyaline Meeting - Members Only - by Kensa - 07-24-2019, 10:39 PM