• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you need a big god; ryatah
    lord, I fashion dark gods too;

He is taken with her pain, her wordless burning. He knows, faintly, what it is like, as he has done such to himself. But pain is a different being to a god, he can hardly recall what it had felt like when he was mortal.
    He knows her so well, yet when he stops, he still half-expects her to cry, or scream. But she comes closer, a trembling touch to his body. He returns the touch, though his is steady, his wanting growing higher, more insistent. He listens to her question - I still don’t entirely know or understand what you want from me - and he debates the answer.
    (He thinks of another women, his death queen – opposite of her in coloring, but alike in many ways. He’d asked her, once, what’s another word for love?, and she’d answered, we’re indefinable.)
    “There are parts of you I’m still discovering,” he says, which is a cryptic answer, but there’s an honesty to it, “and I can never entirely predict you.”

He moves in their strange and beautiful void, towards the parts of her that are well-discovered, because this is part of it, too, children bred in strange, unknowable places. The ghost of the valley, a distant galaxy, he will ensure that they are born with complexity in their veins, if nothing else.
    For a time, he does not notice the stars.

After, he sends her back to earth, keeping her return painless, for the most part. He remains, moving through the galaxy, time turning to nothingness and stars erupting, celestial chaos reflecting in his wine-dark eyes, a god, indefinable.

im sorry it took me a hundred years to reply and they're welcome to start another thread but since this has gone on for months i'll let time pass a minute ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Messages In This Thread
    you need a big god; ryatah - by Carnage - 06-30-2019, 07:28 PM
    RE: you need a big god; ryatah - by Ryatah - 07-01-2019, 11:41 PM
    RE: you need a big god; ryatah - by Carnage - 07-07-2019, 07:24 PM
    RE: you need a big god; ryatah - by Ryatah - 07-09-2019, 06:44 PM
    RE: you need a big god; ryatah - by Carnage - 07-21-2019, 06:01 PM
    RE: you need a big god; ryatah - by Ryatah - 07-26-2019, 02:27 AM
    RE: you need a big god; ryatah - by Carnage - 08-04-2019, 05:12 PM
    RE: you need a big god; ryatah - by Ryatah - 08-10-2019, 03:32 AM
    RE: you need a big god; ryatah - by Carnage - 08-11-2019, 07:11 PM
    RE: you need a big god; ryatah - by Ryatah - 08-17-2019, 08:56 PM
    RE: you need a big god; ryatah - by Carnage - 08-27-2019, 06:24 PM