• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  no court to call home; Sidhra and any

chaos is only understood when
    it is loved by the wild,
    not the weak.

Aislyn had never found her coloring to be particularly unique, and she can feel her cheeks flush warm at the other mare’s compliment. Beqanna was full of horses all the colors of the rainbow and then some, and with the exception of her vivid eyes, she always had felt plain with her black and white. “Oh, thank you,” she says with an uncharacteristic shyness, and a short laugh follows the statement.

“It’s nice to meet you, Anuya.” She casts her bright eyes to the other mare, and if she notices that she has yet to say anything, she does not let it show. She has learned that not everyone was as talkative as herself, though it was difficult for her to fathom sometimes. “And you too, Sidhra. I don’t think you look old at all, by the way.” She had noticed that she didn’t seem all that thrilled by her sister’s humor, and she didn’t want her to think that she agreed with Anuya. To Aislyn, they both looked relatively old – because they were older than her. All adults were a blur to her, still.

She is quiet as the white stallion speaks, and she finds herself glancing continuously towards the path that lead to Tephra. This sudden restless and persistent need to get home was digging under her skin, and she could feel her legs nearly trembling with their want to take her back to her volcanic home. “I live in Tephra,” the words are somewhat blurted, and she realizes after she says them she isn’t even sure if this is on topic with the conversation she had stopped paying attention to. “It’s got a big volcano. You guys could live there, if you wanted. I was on my way there now.”
    Aislyn

hi sorry this took 12 years. If they decide to come to Tephra just post there <3

Messages In This Thread
    no court to call home; Sidhra and any - by Anuya - 06-16-2019, 09:43 PM
    RE: no court to call home; Sidhra and any - by Aislyn - 09-08-2019, 10:23 PM