• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  let me crawl inside your veins, litotes

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She can hear every broken thought he has, and each one is like a barb wedging its way inside of her chest, because there’s nothing she can say to him. She doesn’t understand how they came to this, but it had never been her intention. It would have been so much easier, for both of them, if they never would have let those first seedlings of real feelings to be planted. She had starved and neglected hers, waiting for them to shrivel and wilt and die, but they never did. And so what she was left with is some half-grown thing that liked to flare up whenever she saw him; sometimes all it took was a passing thought in his head, other times it was a glance that they shared. Whatever it was, it was there, and no matter how far she buried it down, it always clawed its way back to the surface.

She tells herself this is a mistake, but that part of her heart that calls to his refuses to believe it.

He twists himself around her, and she lets him, until they are a tangle of pale gold and glowing stars. His touch trails across every inch, and she can feel her breath catching in her throat, can feel her heart beating erratically in her chest. But the sweetness behind them is what catches her off guard the most; she knew they wanted each other, she wasn’t blind to the sexual tension that had been building between since they had met. But apart of her thinks how much easier it would have been to detach herself from him after this if she couldn’t feel how genuine each kiss that he laid against her was; if she couldn’t hear every promise he made. Piece by piece, she could feel herself splintering apart.

Her body shudders when she presses into him, her teeth and lips finding his skin – his neck and shoulder, her touch sweet but insistent, with breathy moans fanning across him as his touch ventures further past her hip. Her silver lips slide down the curve of his flank, so close to the underside of his barrel, before his question drags her back to a semi-reality. She presses her forehead against his side, her dark blue eyes closing as she confesses in a voice so soft it almost doesn’t sound like her – she is stripped and bare before him, so much of her fierceness having fallen and faded until she was just the girl that was so desperate to feel like someone loved her, because she is still so sure Ophanim does not. “You,” is all she says at first, her eyes still closed as her heart pounds in her chest, before whispering, “I just want you.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

Messages In This Thread
    RE: let me crawl inside your veins, litotes - by Starsin - 07-08-2019, 12:21 AM