• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  tell your baby that i'm your baby

but you’d never get hit without earning it
    and i only hit you first ‘cuz i deserved my own hit too
    still it comes the time to call you out
    since i’m the one that you should be about

There are countless thoughts Litotes could whisper into Kensa’s ear about how he will love her to the ends of the earth. She could take a mouthful of his tail and drag him over the edge of a cliff, and he would slip to his death with a smile on his face. I love you, he thinks, even as she splits his heart in two. What ungodly devotion she has lassoed around his neck goes unnoticed - he thinks all love must feel like this - consuming, painful, a brand across his flesh.

His wife’s nip do not come as a surprise, though their sting is adds speed to his chase. They race together: gold and cream, dark and light, blurs of nothing in a land that can take their lives without much notice. Hyaline stands around them stoically, a reminder that when they are dust and grass all they have built has never truly been theirs.

Litotes leans into Kensa’s affection when she offers it, heavy breathing slowly cooling by the mountainside water. He shakes out his mane roughly when she parts, then headbutts her neck. Their chests are meeting again within a moment, and Lie sighs into his lover’s back. “When is the last time we felt like this?” Though he does not know Kensa’s thoughts, he is certain she feels the weight as it slips from their spines. He tries desperately to hold the somber man he is at bay.

“I wish I could come home.”

They both know he cannot.

Litotes

@[Kensa] sorry this is so damn weird

Messages In This Thread
    tell your baby that i'm your baby - by litotes - 06-16-2019, 04:24 PM
    RE: tell your baby that i'm your baby - by Kensa - 06-22-2019, 08:41 PM
    RE: tell your baby that i'm your baby - by Kensa - 07-05-2019, 07:54 PM
    RE: tell your baby that i'm your baby - by litotes - 07-30-2019, 10:17 PM
    RE: tell your baby that i'm your baby - by Kensa - 08-04-2019, 10:05 PM
    RE: tell your baby that i'm your baby - by Kensa - 08-11-2019, 11:17 PM