• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who am I? ; Rayie

Felicitey scuffs up the dust beneath her hooves as she lips a small weed that caught and struggled to make it's way up through the dry cracked earth of Pangea. 

On any normal day she'd be bubbling with energy and excitement, it's who she was. But today, today in Pangea, a pout adorned her face and her head hung a little lower. The silver snowflakes dimmed upon her muzzle, and her mismatched eyes didn't seem to sparkle with her usual enthusiasm. 

This was her father's land, she had been born right on it's border, her mom never let her venture past the playground, the meadow, and Pangea.. but still she has yet to meet her dad. Her mother had told her very little of him. His name was Litotes, he was archon of Pangea, and she assumes she inherited her gifts and Dexter from him. 

Dexter sat in the crook of her shoulders one hand tangled in her mane the other stroking her cheek in comfort. Dexter I think I want to change, you might want to get off for a minute. even her voice and demands lacked its usual loudness and directness. 

Dexter jumped from her back, as she tucked her wings in close to her sides and a crinkle of concentration graced her brow. Biteing her lips harder than necessary, she began to feel her body change and mold beneath her. She had always thought her cub form was better fit for Pangea than her equine form. 

Dexter found his way back to her shoulders and grabbed gently onto her left ear to help balance, not that it was much needed in her lion body. She was closer to the ground and had more control of her legs and paws that seemed to fill out more than her scrawny equine legs. 

She pawed her way through a narrow canyon coming out near the winding river. Soon she curled up, cradling Dexter close to her underbelly and began to nap beneath the summers sun. She was not in the mood to play today. 

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Rayie]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-15-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-15-2019, 03:21 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 11:21 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-16-2019, 11:44 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 10:06 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-17-2019, 12:56 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-17-2019, 02:19 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-18-2019, 03:07 PM