• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You Smug Bastard ||B A N E ||

Long May She Reign

His body had finally moved to face Mary, though she was furious at this point and the words that followed did not help.

He not only refuses to take responsibility for the mess he left behind, but he dares to call her and Sinner a mistake. She responds with a laughter, Loess never would have ridded Sylva of us, we were and still stand stronger. She snorts in distaste, her body standing up straighter in an attempt to match him.

Her eyes flick for a moment as silence falls and his wings disappear. Perhaps if they were on better terms she would be more curious, but quite frankly she doesn't give a damn about his problems.

He breaks the silence trying to 'open her eyes' or some shit like that. She understands his worries, but she was a grown adult and she made her own decisions, and it was to stay in her home. Horses always shift there loyalty, they can go be loyal while they follow Castile to whatever home he flees too. I will not be chased out of my home, I was here longer than any of them, my claim to the throne is more prevalent. She snorts as the hairs down her spine prickle up.

He speaks again, though this time she remembers the uncle Bane who has always been in her life. A mentor of sorts when she couldn't bare her father, the king she had once trusted with all her life. He notes the steal was to protect her, but she couldn't just turn her back on Sylva....and Sinner.

She steps closer, extending her maw to his shoulder for a brief moment before pulling back. I can't abandon my home...should I die Bane make sure my son gets out of Sylva alive. Her head looks away, the thought of the throne being ripped from her child peaks her anger again. I can handle my own. She doesn't gaze back at him, there was nothing left to discuss, she wouldn't leave her home.

MARY

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    You Smug Bastard ||B A N E || - by Mary - 06-12-2019, 07:52 PM
    RE: You Smug Bastard ||B A N E || - by Wolfbane - 06-13-2019, 09:30 PM
    RE: You Smug Bastard ||B A N E || - by Mary - 06-20-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: You Smug Bastard ||B A N E || - by Wolfbane - 06-22-2019, 08:37 PM
    RE: You Smug Bastard ||B A N E || - by Mary - 07-01-2019, 03:24 PM