• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan}

Our skin gets thicker, living out in the snow

CREVAN

That was his Sabrina. Just full of jokes.
    Crevan rolls his eyes at the idea of fathering the fire-wolf. The boy was young, sure, but not totally incapable of caring for himself. His instincts came naturally. There was a good chance he didn’t need Crevan telling him how to do things. 
    Watching Sabrina step nearer to him, Crevan straightened up a bit and shrugged his shoulders.

“No idea if he’s even here anymore. Firen was from Tephra apparently. Probably went back there.” He assumes. “I’m not against a little travel during the winter months, if you’re interested in sniffing him out.” Crevan laughs at the inside joke. Journeying south was a large ordeal - days of traveling and hunkering down in the wild. But with Sabrina by his side it didn’t seem altogether impossible.

She was nearing adulthood in the matter of a few days or nights. Her strength and ability as a shifter continued to impress Crevan. Together they made a strapping pair of gigantic predators.

In fact, as the pale wolf lay in their burrow he found himself admiring the lines of her shoulders and the red tint of fur that ran along her topline. Even her strange tail seemed to suit him. He rumbled, satisfied at her nearness, and lifted himself off the cold dirt floor of their den to slink close to his pack disciple. In a bold move he sank his nose into the fur of her neck, breathed deep and closed his eyes with a soft growl.

“The nights were hellish cold without you.” Crevan is willing to admit, stepping closer to rub his head and neck against her shoulder. He suddenly felt the need for her to smell of him, so that others wouldn’t be able to mistake who she belonged to. His lips curled and he snarled, possessively nipping at her ribs and trying to force her further back into the darkness of their shared home. “Did you miss me, Sabrina?” He mutters darkly, smirking.

@[Sabrina]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan} - by Crevan - 06-22-2019, 08:58 PM