• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan}
    Sabrina
    She had quietly crept through the den, his sleeping body was in sight. Before she knew it the sleeping beast had abruptly awoke and with a blink of her eye he had pinned her down. She huffs playfully as she pushes him off her, I let you do that. She smirks towards him, she was much younger and he was a very skilled wolf. She still had a lot to learn, and perhaps her large size would be a downfall in stalking.

She found a spot beside the wolf on the cool floor, and before she knew it he took it upon himself to clean her. Adamantly washing her face and she couldn't help but laugh before fighting off his licks. He of course had a mission of his own and was not satisified until he was done on his own terms. That's better, he says when he finished and she simply rolled her eyes in response.

He moves on to ask how long they have together, and her eyes glistened with excitement. She pulled herself closer to him. Forever, she says with little explanation.  The Isle is my home, and so I decided to make it permanent. She rolls on to her back laying her head in his paws. Plus I got tired of listening to you whine when I leave. She grins as she reaches up to lick his maw.

Crevan mentions another wolf and it quickly struck a nerve. The relaxed hound snaps up from the floor, Oh? And what is her name? Her gaze was heavy and when she notices her jealousy beaming through she works quickly to recover. She sits on the ground and lifts her left paw to clean it, I mean, so I know who is an intruder and who isn't.

She looks to see if he believes her or if her jealousy had shone through to obviously. It had always been the two, and though there goal was to build a pack with the canine shifters in beqanna....she can't help but feel some way when he shares the news. Was it a female? Had she caught his attention while Sabrina was gone? Was she a lover of his from before they met? She had plenty of questions, but she held her tongue in the moment. Oh and protector you said? Well how are they? Some of the kingdoms had turned away the idea of a pack, so she was surprised that this one would allow them to stay

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Crevan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan} - by Sabrina - 06-12-2019, 08:27 AM