• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show me the way, mentor ; magnus

A warm smile grew on his face as Magnus approached and greeted him.

Magnus, it's good to see you and to see that you are alive and well. Jakub's mind wondered back to that night. He had scaled the volcanoes dome and had tried to reach Magnus and Leliana in time. He looked over Magnus' body taking in the scars of that night, his own scar scraping across his back from the magma's hot touch.

His face settled into a steeled look of pain and regret, I tried to help that night Magnus. Tried to protect the innocent, lost and almost died. Tried to get to you and Leliana before the Volcanoe let loose. I couldn't accomplish either, so I went to the mountain..

Jakub turned his gaze to Tephra. The stars were beginning to make their appearance, small but mighty. I need a way to protect this land, to protect the innocent, to protect those I love. The fairies want me to ask protectors about the cost of hurting others in exchange for protecting. Do you regret hurting those that threatened to hurt your land, or family? his voice lingered on the summer night.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[magnus] this is trash sorry /:
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    Show me the way, mentor ; magnus - by Jakub - 06-10-2019, 09:36 PM
    RE: Show me the way, mentor ; magnus - by magnus - 06-12-2019, 11:51 PM
    RE: Show me the way, mentor ; magnus - by Jakub - 06-13-2019, 08:28 AM