• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show me the way, mentor ; magnus

but she's bringin' the moon and stars to me -

Magnus is glad to be back home, even with it in the state that it is.

He has known that Leliana would do her best to bring it back to normal, and he has been pleased to watch as she has slowly nurtured Tephra—helping restore it to its previous beauty. The land blossoms around him and although he can still smell the ash on the air or see the places where trees stand stark and charred against the skyline, they are sights that are diminishing every single day—growing more and more rare.

Magnus is walking through the land when he hears the call of Jakub. His ink-dipped ears perk forward in the matts of his forelock and he swings a heavy-jawed head toward the source of it. When he sees the boy—really more of a man now—he smiles, his grin growing lopsided on his face.

Without hesitating, he makes his way over toward him, the pink flesh of his recent scars prominent across his withers and chest. “It’s been a while, Jakub.” He comes to a stop, resting a back leg as he smiles.

“Is there something I can do to help you?”

- Magnus

@[Jakub]
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Show me the way, mentor ; magnus - by Jakub - 06-10-2019, 09:36 PM
    RE: Show me the way, mentor ; magnus - by magnus - 06-12-2019, 11:51 PM
    RE: Show me the way, mentor ; magnus - by Jakub - 06-13-2019, 08:28 AM