• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have never been nothing; rupture

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Her silver-blue eyes quickly move across land that searches out before her. Glancing here and there, searching over the same places she looked at more than once. The blue yearling snorts with annoyance. Inpatient was not exactly the word she was feeling now. She needed to find anyone, someone.

Hopefully her mother.

Dracarys comes to a standstill. Her ears flicker forward, gaze catching onto the golden flying foal that is coming directly her way in the distance. She notices he isn’t very high up. Then again, he is coming down quickly right towards her way!

The blue girl quickly moves out of the way in the nick of time. A loud thud is made as the golden boy crashes into the ground. Dracarys laughs softly at the display. A smirk quickly lifts on her blue and white lips.

She watches the golden tobiano curiously as he gets up and stands in front of her. Dracarys laughs softly again at his words. “Sorry, was I distracting you from flying?” Her head tilts to the right a little, overlooking the colt again. “You might want to work on your flying more if that is the case,” she adds with a flick of her tail.

@[rupture]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    I have never been nothing; rupture - by Dracarys - 06-09-2019, 02:09 PM
    RE: I have never been nothing; rupture - by rupture - 07-28-2019, 05:19 PM
    RE: I have never been nothing; rupture - by Dracarys - 07-31-2019, 06:18 PM