• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  breaking like the waves down on the coastline; velkan
    The sunset colored mare feels her lips curling up as they grow wider into a smile as the black stallion demonstrates how he gets apples from the trees. She feels a tickle in her throat, a soft laugh escaping through her lips as @[Velkan] then mentions waiting for the apple to rot and fall off. The whole idea of the process sounded strange yet fascinating to her.

“Perhaps next time you won’t need to wait for it to rot and fall off,” her voice is light and filled with warmth as she speaks to the black wendigo. “I could help you get one of the apples off your antlers I’m sure.” Eva imagined herself trying to get one of the apples off of his antlers. She laughs softly again. “Well, we could see how it works out!” She adds with a quick toss of her head in delight and another laugh slips through her purple splashed lips.

Her smile increases a little more at seeing his own black lips curl up into something cheery. “My offer still stands,” she says before considering his next question. Instantly, excitement fills her gold-orange eyes at the mention of swimming.

She loved everything about the water!

“I love to swim!” Her voice is high and obviously showing she is delighted by the topic Velkan changed the conversation to. “I basically lived and breathed in the water ever since I was born.” Her eyes glance towards the river in the distance and then back to Velkan. “Do you swim too?” Eva’s head tilts to the right as her eyes gleam with excitement. Say the word and she would soon be dashing off and jumping into the river without hesitation.
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: breaking like the waves down on the coastline; velkan - by Eva - 10-15-2019, 04:37 PM