• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  breaking like the waves down on the coastline; velkan
    breaking like the waves down on the coastline
    breaking like the wine-stained glass that held my drink

Her smile widens at his confirmation. “I suppose I know a thing or two then.” There is a delight in her words as she looks at the black wendigo with satisfaction. Eva was very much naïve of those that called the dryland their home. If she had not met Adria, she likely would not know more than half of the things she knows now. Adria had taught her all about the plants and animals that lived within Beqanna. She knew a lot about the open waters but even that was a big mystery to her.

“I have seen antlers on deer before, but never someone like you.” She comments as her eyes focus back onto the very top of the wendigo’s antlers. Eva admired them greatly, and also finding them to be rather elegant looking.

Eva laughs easily as her new acquaintance mentions getting all tangled up in the branches of trees. “Well, thankfully, it looks like you haven’t gotten stuck yet!” She wonders what it would be like to get all wrapped up in a tangle mess of branches with antlers. But she dismisses the thought and likes the idea of them being useful to get food out of trees. There had been some delicious fruits she tried since she came to explore the drylands more. Eva particularly liked the berries though. It was much easier to get than trying to grab the ones of the trees that were higher up. “Like apples then?” She asks wondering what sort of fruits he might like.

“It’s nice to meet you, @[Velkan]!” Eva says warmly. “My name is Eva.”

Eva

character info: here | character reference: here

Eeh! So sorry this post is like bleh. It's hard coming back after not writing for a while haha
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: breaking like the waves down on the coastline; velkan - by Eva - 09-20-2019, 07:55 PM