• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm the bad guy, kensa

The electricity of his anxious, hungry nerves grab ahold of his muscles as soon as she darts away from him with a fanfare of sparkling water dowsing his sleek black coat. He’s on her heels after a half-rear and some sound between a neigh and a grunt. His legs are thick and long and they chew across the water with little resistance, fanning to each side of his pounding strides like wings of liquid crystal. If he manages to reach her again he’ll lay a firm bite on her plump rear end, but she is smaller and quicker than he is, most certainly and if she did not want to be marked with a salivating nip then she could easily dip away.

He lets out a booming laugh as she calls out over her shoulder; such a clever girl. “Oh, really?” he pups the breaks a bit and a fun, high stepping trot keeps him behind her but close, splashing great plumes of sun-catching droplets as he goes along. “And me, you ask?” he snorts with a bemused grin, casting his teal eyes out into the middle of the lake. “What a riddle that is, clever girl. I do not know.” his teal gaze fixates back on her, his heels kick out playfully and he brings himself to move beside her at whatever pace she sets. “I am not as sure of what I am as you, Madam Captain.” his grin is slack and mischievous, his eyes quickly moving over her shoulder just before he lunges to put his mouth (not quite bite) along her chest. It is quick, a test, and he’s ready to spring away from a strike.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

sorry for the gross wait, holy shit @[Kensa]

Messages In This Thread
    i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 06-08-2019, 08:08 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 06-22-2019, 12:43 AM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-23-2019, 12:25 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-24-2019, 06:29 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-24-2019, 08:16 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-26-2019, 05:19 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-27-2019, 02:00 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-28-2019, 08:59 PM