• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A record on repeat; Aziz

He watched as the bay pulled himself out of the cooling water. and who might you be? Snoozing out in the open.
    Jakub's midnight eyes studied the stallion for a moment, taking in his build.

He seemed fit enough, his neck long and slender like his. All in all his form was flat and athletic. He could be a protector of sorts he supposed, though there seemed to be nothing of grandour about him

I am Jakub, alpha in Tephra. Who might you be? he asked in a polite tone though no aggression was present neither was a sense of pleasure at meeting someone new. His mind was still fixated on the quest at hand.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Aziz] dont mind this crap.. I've been on the go all day and I'm pooped, so it seems fitting.
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    A record on repeat; Aziz - by Jakub - 06-07-2019, 06:23 PM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Aziz - 06-07-2019, 06:37 PM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Jakub - 06-08-2019, 10:14 PM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Aziz - 06-11-2019, 11:52 AM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Jakub - 06-11-2019, 12:16 PM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Aziz - 06-13-2019, 06:30 PM
    RE: A record on repeat; Aziz - by Jakub - 06-14-2019, 08:37 AM