• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A Friend Will Never Get In Your Way... Unless You Are Going Down [Izora Lethia]
    Her sides heaved, sucking in the sweet summer air as she clumsily scrambled up the river bank, the soft ground a relief beneath her hooves.

Spinning around once the pair were far enough away from the water her big amethyst eyes found the stallion that had saved her a couple steps away. 

She closed the gap and embraced him for a quick moment then retreated, "Thank you," she sputtered still a little frazzled by what had just happened, " I think I am okay, are you?" she questioned searching the stallion for any scapes or bruises. Water clung to his golden coat, the sun glistening across his back, he was quite handsome. 

A blush crept across her face. As the reality of what just happened settled in so did the embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. I lost my footing and.. and.. well he knew the rest. 

Lethy stopped to catch her breath and to shake some of the water that clinged to her own golden and brown dipped hide. Her black forelock falling aimlessly around her bright purple eyes, and tickling the scar that splayed across her muzzle.  
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Aten]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A Friend Will Never Get In Your Way... Unless You Are Going Down [Izora Lethia] - by Izora Lethia - 06-02-2019, 10:06 AM