• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  creep and crawl, i step into the night.

The air tightens when Pteron’s olive eyes settle on the dark stallion, the mare’s gazes follow but Kota’s only linger for a second before making their way back. “Loess..hm?.” the mother’s silky voice chews it gently, humming afterward as if that might help her think. “But I do like the trees.” Her tone draws out as if the words are only thoughts let out of their cage, unrefined. Thinking aloud, if you will.

Kota has been here before, sandwiched between two recruiters who are not fans of one another. Let has not, but her mother’s confidence spills easily over to her and she just looks on. There is space left for the dark stallion to respond, a predictable man would have told the women where he was from – but this guy, so far, was rather hard read (or so Let thought so). Jakub fills the space with a question for Pteron and Kota cannot help but scrunch her face in distaste. Really? her mind growls, but outwardly she just watches, moments from interjecting to announce her leave for Taiga.

@[Pteron]
    @[Jakub]

sorry its shite

i was born sick,
    BUT I LOVE IT.   

Messages In This Thread
    creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by Let - 06-01-2019, 08:42 AM
    RE: creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by Let - 07-06-2019, 07:03 AM