• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  [Party] anyone;
    V u l g a r i S
    All the scars across his tattered heart heal and return to perfect pink flesh that’s never known the pain of betrayal, of being the traitor. The soft animal of his love learns to stop running and instead begins to calm beneath her touch. The chase use to be all he knew but now his soul just aches to rest in her summer embrace for the rest of time. Maybe even longer than that. When she laughs, the world laughs with her as the breeze tangles strands of his mane with hers and tucks flower petals within her locks.

He can only smile and laugh in return until she grows serious, yet still delicate with her voice. I believe in you. The words are a hymn to his tired soul and he feels anointed by those five little syllables. A quiet hum of contentment finds its way from his lungs when she kisses him and he’s quick to press his lip against her nose.

I will always find my way back to you. In the darkest night or most violent storms,” he mumbles quietly so only she can hear. And he knows the same holds true for her because they can never be torn from one another again. They have forged this bond in the deepest fires and stared death itself in the face to reach this tranquil, happy ever after. Eternity yearns to be as powerful as their love. Vulgaris leans his head over hers and keeps her close as his mind goes silent for the first time in maybe ever. This is the kind of peace he had always dreamed of.

When she finally looks up again, he watches the tears fill to the brim of her adoring eyes and he tilts his head curiously. Leliana is so vulnerable here and he wonders if the rest of the world knows how much she loves it. She would break her own heart in a million pieces just to keep others safe. Maybe that’s what he loves best about her. Maybe that’s why she has the capacity to love him at all. But he only laughs softly and kisses at the highpoint of her cheek.

Maybe we could take a walk down to the river. Start over where it all started.
    In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing
    Don’t look for me; don't look at me

@[leliana]

Messages In This Thread
    [Party] anyone; - by NPC - 05-28-2019, 11:11 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by Jakub - 05-29-2019, 12:55 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by leliana - 05-31-2019, 10:37 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by Jakub - 06-01-2019, 12:24 AM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by vulgaris - 06-02-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by leliana - 06-02-2019, 11:42 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by Jakub - 06-03-2019, 09:28 AM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by vulgaris - 06-03-2019, 10:20 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by leliana - 06-03-2019, 10:46 PM