• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  [Party] anyone;

Entire fields of flowers blossom in her breast at the feel of him wrapped around her. She is made anew within his embrace, and she can only press her forehead into him, can only wonder at the beauty of it. It doesn’t matter how they have hurt each other before. It doesn’t matter how they have let the other down. It doesn’t matter because they both lay it to rest together. There is nothing to adorn the tombstone; it is just an unmarked grave and they can move forward with peace in their hearts, understanding finally.

There is the barest of smiles at the corner of her mouth as she looks up at him. “Maybe I will protect you,” she laughs, a rush of wind coming up from beneath them, circling around them with petals and leaves and blades of grass. But it dies as quickly as it came, leaving her looking at him with a softer gaze, unspoken emotions glimmering. “I know that you will always be there to protect your family,” she says, even though she doesn’t think such a thing needs to be said. “I believe in you.”

She tips her head back to look at him and then reaches out to press a kiss against the corner of his mouth. “You found your way back to me,” and there is a tear that falls down down her cheek. “I found my way back to you.” Her lips curve just slightly and then she ducks her head, suddenly shy before him, feeling so raw and vulnerable as she feels the swell of emotions rise in her breast—threatening to sweep her.

Leliana shakes her head again.

“We finally have the chance we’ve always wanted.”

She looks up again, looking at him through the tears in her eyes.

“I don’t even know where to start.”

it's only you and me there until the darkness calls
    let's face the dawn together; we'll brave whatever comes

@[vulgaris]

Messages In This Thread
    [Party] anyone; - by NPC - 05-28-2019, 11:11 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by Jakub - 05-29-2019, 12:55 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by leliana - 05-31-2019, 10:37 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by Jakub - 06-01-2019, 12:24 AM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by vulgaris - 06-02-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by leliana - 06-02-2019, 11:42 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by Jakub - 06-03-2019, 09:28 AM