• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Must bar the windows and the doors To keep me safe, to keep me warm; Noah

Jakub frolicked for a minute finding relief in the cool water and the idea of simpler times. Before he had responsibilities - not that he minded them. His head tilted towards the sky and the warm spring sun. Clouds littered the sky, and he watched as a flock of birds flew in formation searching for their homes they had traded out when winter had approached.

A broad smile creeped across his face because even though his home was in the.process of rebuilding, he did in fact have one and that in itself was a blessing. His ears swiveled and stopped as he was about to exit the creek, a hoof poised gently above the slow moving water. Hello Jakub turned his head, his smile still clung to his face making him look younger, and full of youth - not that he was old, though he felt it on the inside.

A strawberry colored mare with a quiet voice stood watching him. She reminded Jakub of the strawberry patches his mother and he used to enjoy together on a lazy summer day. Hello he said his voice sounding deeper from the passing months, a little rough and charming in equal parts. He turned towards the mare and prodded out of the water. His hide still glistened with droplets and the pink of his healing scars stood out brightly against the blackness that was him.

I didn't mean to intrude. I'm Jakub, beta in Tephra. he added dipping his head softly in greeting.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Noah] no problem! He is alpha now, but for timeline purposes I said beta! (: Noah is so cute and I love her name.
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Must bar the windows and the doors To keep me safe, to keep me warm; Noah - by Jakub - 06-14-2019, 11:03 AM