• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bro. I love u Bro (Vulgaris)

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

One could say that every bold act Litotes has made comes to a full circle when he walks into Loess once again. There is talk of war, the same kind of whispers that brought him here in the first place - talk that reminds him of the steal he made that kicked the East’s turmoil into gear. And, yes, he considers all of it the East’s turmoil . . . considering they absolutely caused it. Nevermind Loess’ declaration - treating a council member trying to protect his home as a petulant child does not bode well for future diplomatic relations.

So, when he steps across the border to refresh his mind and perhaps seek out Castile, he cannot help but feel as if his tiny action’s true repercussions are finally coming to light. If it is blood they want, he thinks, it is blood they will have. Those that made him suffer will crumble.

Loess backed themselves into a war, but Lie cannot be bothered to logic out why he should not feel any allegiance to them anymore. Not that he feels truly loyal to anyone but his family, just that they offered him strength and family in the wayward method misfits have. They gave him hope (albeit tainted hope) when he had none. For that, he will always owe them. He trusts that Castile knows this.

Happening upon Vulgaris and Wolfbane is certainly unplanned but comes as a pleasant surprise nonetheless. He manages to catch the tail end of their conversation before fully approaching them. Vulgaris is familiar but not like Wolfbane is, so Lie takes a very brief second to size the snake up. Formidable, he concludes.

“Wolfbane, Vulgaris,” he interupts, dipping his head in an agreeable hello. “I have heard the talk of war.” His sentence is a just murmur, quiet and serious. He realizes how quickly the tension has built, how Castile will more than likely defy Leliana’s wishes; he realizes he has to act now if he wishes to act in his best interests.

“The East will not support you, that much I am certain of - and I am a traitor to their sanctuary crown for backing you. Pangea is with Loess entirely.”

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Wolfbane] @[vulgaris]

Messages In This Thread
    Bro. I love u Bro (Vulgaris) - by Wolfbane - 05-05-2019, 09:20 PM
    RE: Bro. I love u Bro (Vulgaris) - by vulgaris - 05-08-2019, 07:35 PM
    RE: Bro. I love u Bro (Vulgaris) - by Wolfbane - 05-13-2019, 02:11 AM
    RE: Bro. I love u Bro (Vulgaris) - by litotes - 05-14-2019, 12:56 AM