• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the day the lord has given; any

When her eyes fell on him all smoothness had left him, all his serpentine charm is melted away for a second and he can only push out one baritone word, “Sorry,” he sucks in a sharp breath, blinking his bright eyes but not really pulling his eyes away. He’s always found beauty in all female bodies, every type, truly. But the dangerous ones always made his heart pump a little harder – the only other women he had met that struck him the same way so quickly was Yidhra. He shivered internally as he pictured the tentacle woman.

His lips pull into a grin, dement and mischief wrinkling his muzzle and lighting his teal eyes. “To tell the truth,” he chuckles while his slowly draws in a breath between words, looking to her feet and then back to her face. “I was not sure if you were real or some sort of fever vision.” He smiles with half of his mouth now, turning his head to the side, “..I’m getting over a little sickness.” he adds this for flare, he is not, and he knew she was real.

I am Chemdog,” the stallion nods politely, “Pleasure.” He waits an indeterminate amount of time and addresses her with a puzzled look, clearly staring at her busted horn. “What was that all about, then?” If she is going to be blunt, then so was he.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

@[Sabbath]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is the day the lord has given; any - by Chemdog - 06-22-2019, 11:56 AM